TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CHOOSE YOUR GIFT COUPONS
1. This limited period offer (“Promotion”) is available for Indian citizens of age 18 years and above only.
2. This Promotion is only valid for the Customers (“Customers”) who purchase the Casio Scientific Calculators, model name: Classwiz, model No. Fx-991EX (“Casio Product”) from any of the dealer outlets authorized by Casio India Co., Private Limited (“Company”) across India (“Stores”) from 15th June, 2017 to 31st March, 2018 (“Scheme Period”).
3. The Choose Your Gift Coupon (“CYG Coupon”) entitles the Customers to either one of the three gifts worth Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) (“Chosen Gift”) mentioned hereunder as per the terms of the Promotion:
(i) Talk-time worth Rs. 150/- (“Talk-time”) across all the mobile operators except MTNL, BSNL and Reliance Jio
(ii) Movie code worth Rs. 150/- (“e-code”) by which a value of Rs. 150/- can be availed at www.bookmyshow.com for booking movie tickets only
(iii) Cashback worth Rs. 150/- (“Cashback”) directly in the bank account of the Customers only
4. The Chosen gift under the CYG Coupon will be provided by Team Promotions Private Limited (“TPPL”). Hence, the liability for rendering appropriate services in this regard lies with TPPL only and the Company owes no responsibility for the quality of services being provided under this scheme. The Customer shall submit all its claims/queries pertaining to this Promotion to TPPL alone and not to the Company.
5. The Customers intending to participate in the Promotion, who have listed their phone numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”), shall de-register themselves from the NDNC Registry till the completion of the Promotion (including the delivery of Prizes (if applicable) under this Promotion). Such persons agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint whatsoever against the Company and/or TPPL in this respect. Please note that Customers intending to participate in the Promotion who have not de-registered themselves from the NDNC Registry shall also have no right to make any claim or raise any complaints against the Company, TPPL or any other agents of the Company if they do or do not receive any call/SMS with respect to their participation and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion.
6. To receive the Chosen gift the Customer must follow the below written steps:
- Step 1: Register at www.teamrewardz.com (“reward portal”) by entering the unique code received under the scratch.
- Step 2: Must enter name, address, email id and existing mobile no. in the mentioned fields on the reward portal along-with the choice of any one of your Chosen gift from the drop-down option.
- Step 2a: If your Chosen gift is Talk-time then you will be asked to enter your Registered Mobile Number’s Operator Name and your Area Pin-code.
- Step 2b: If your Chosen gift is Cash-back then you will be asked to enter your account number in which you want your cashback, your Full name as it appears in your bank account and your complete Bank name.
- Step 3: Must upload the front side of the CYG Coupon clearly showing the unique code no. and the voucher sr. no. No claim will be entertained without the scanned copy of the Scratch Card.
- Step 4: Once your details as per your Chosen gift is received, you will receive a Thank you message on your registered mail id and your registered mobile no.
- Step 5: The Talk-time will be credited to your registered mobile number within 24-48 working hours from receipt of the area pin-code and the mobile operator name. The e-code will be sent to your registered email id within 24-48 working hours. The cash will be credited to your account number shared within 24-48 working hours. Only one claim will be entertained against one registered mobile number.
7. If the Customer does not fill the required details in the prescribed format, or does not uploads the scanned copy of the scratch card they will be considered as invalid entries and will be asked to upload the same.
8. In the instance, a Customer does not fulfil the requirements contained herein, he / she will be disqualified from the Promotion and his/her Prize will be forfeited.
9. Only one of the three Chosen gifts will be provided to the Customer against one unique code received under the scratch in the CYG Coupon as per the choice of the Customer.
10. Last date to register your claim is 30th April 2018. Any submission after the due date will not be considered valid and will not be entertained.
11. TPPL reserves the right to refuse to redeem the CYG Coupons if submitted by persons other than to whom they were issued or authorized. The scheme is not valid for the employees, family members of the employees or dealers/distributors/retailers/stores of the Company or TPPL, or employees/relatives of the dealers/distributors/retailers/ stores of the Company or TPPL, and TPPL will not be liable to honor such requests.
12. These vouchers are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged with any other gifts. The Company reserves the right to withdraw/suspend/cancel this offer without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof. No claims will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
13. Stock of the Casio Product without the Promotion offer will also be available across India. The offer may not be available on certain Promotion Products in certain pre-determined states of India.
14. Certain stock of the Casio Products containing the Promotion offer may continue to be available even after the Scheme Period. However, the Customers understand and agree that they will not be permitted to participate in the Promotion after the expiry of the Scheme Period and further, agree not to raise any claim or complaint against the Company and/or TPPL or their agents in this respect.
15. By participating in this Promotion, the Customer accepts and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions of the Promotion.
16. Entry and participation in this Promotion will be deemed as an unconditional and an unequivocal acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications, revisions and amendments thereto. The decisions of the Company and/or TPPL shall be final and binding on the Customers in all matters related to the Promotion.
17. By participating in this Promotion, the Customer agrees to receive details and information about this Promotion on his/her mobile, through SMS or voice calls, during the tenure of the Promotion.
18. TPPL and/or the Company and other agents of the Company shall not be liable to perform any of their respective obligations under the Promotion or in respect of the Prizes where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, government restrictions or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Customers in these circumstances.
19. TPPL and/or the Company accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. TPPL and/or the Company shall not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Illegible / incomplete / invalid / wrongly submitted claims will be rejected. Claims once rejected will not be accepted again in any manner.
No new CYG Coupons will be issued against rejected claims.
20. Any dispute arising out of the terms of this Promotion shall be subject to Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 (the “said Act.”). One Arbitrator will be appointed by TPPL and the other by the Customer and the two Arbitrators so appointed shall in turn appoint presiding Arbitrator. The arbitration shall be held at Delhi and conducted in English as per the provisions of said Act. The award passed by the arbitrators will be final and binding on both the TPPL and the Customer.
21. If the Customer is dissatisfied with the Promotion or the Promotion Terms, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Promotion.
22. Subject to arbitration, all disputes arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi only.
23. Please call us at 011-65154400 strictly on working days (Monday to Friday) from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. only for any queries regarding this offer. You can also e-mail your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
DETAILEDTERMS FOR TALK-TIME AS THE PREFERRED CHOICE
1. The talk-time value received will be dependent on the Customer’s telecom circle and operator for denomination availability. If a denomination of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is not available for a Customers telecom circle than the closest lower available denomination value offered by the operator will be awarded to the Customers Registered Mobile Number.
2. The talk-time value will be subject to deduction of Service tax and such other applicable taxes and charges and or fees as per the Customers operator’s plans. Any indirect tax in the nature of service tax shall be subsumed into the Goods and Service Tax once implemented and shall be read accordingly.
3. The talk-time value will be disbursed automatically via recharge application. In case where in recharge is failed due to network unavailability, mobile number portability, recharge failure via telecom service provider, recharge failure via denomination unavailability, unable to find telecom service provider, the Customer acknowledges not to raise any claim or complaint against TPPL and/or the Company for the non-receipt of the talk-time.
DETAILEDTERMS FOR THE E-Code AS THE PREFERRED CHOICE
1. The e-code shall entitle the Customer to a movie ticket value of Rs. 150/- (Rupees Hundred only) at www.bookmyshow.com. If the value of the ticket is more than Rs. 150/-, the Customer must make the balance payment through any modes of payment available at www.bookmyshow.com. Multiple e-codes received cannot be clubbed for usage on one booking.
2. The value mentioned in the e-code will not entitle the Customer to any other facilities in the theater such as food and beverages.
3. Direct presentation of this CYG coupon or the e-code at theater/ multiplex is null and void. You must follow steps mentioned hereinbelow to avail your e-code.
4. Once booked, TPPL or the Company cannot be held responsible for any show being cancelled by theater authorities for whatsoever reason.
5. TPPL or the Company is not responsible for the quality of seats/ movie or any service discrepancies in the theater.
6. The e-code received will not be revalidated or extended in case you fail to redeem the same by one month from the date of generation of the e-code.
7. How to redeem the received e-codes on www.bookmyshow.com
- Step 1: Log on to in.bookmyshow.com Or bookmyshow mobile app.
- Step 2: Select Location, Movie, Cinema, Show Date & Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
- Step 3: On payment page, Click the tab which states "Gift Voucher" on left-hand side & then enter the e-code in the text box that appears. After entering the e-code please tick the check-box which states "Yes, I accept the Terms & Conditions & Booking Policy" & click on the "Apply" button.
- Step 4: If the amount of the ticket is more than the value of the e-code then pay the balance amount through credit/debit card or any other mode of payment available at bookmyshow website/mobile app.
- Step 5: At the end of the successful transaction booking-id gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the box-office for actual tickets. Email/SMS confirmation will be sent on email address/mobile number provided while completing the transaction.
8. The e-code can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow website & mobile app (iOS, Andriod& Windows).
9. The e-code can be used Only once within the validity period.
10. Tickets need to be booked minimum 2 days in advance.
11. They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box-office.
12. The e-code can be redeemed on purchase of e-ticket(s) for movies only.
13. If lost misused, the e-code cannot be replaced. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
14. The e-codes are valid PAN India across all Cinemas associated with bookmyshow.
DETAILED TERMS FOR THE CASHBACK AS THE PREFERRED CHOICE
1. By accepting the terms, the Customer authorizes TPPL to deposit Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) in the registered bank account of the Customer. Customers authorization permits TPPL to generate an electronic funds transfer between the payment system providers and the bank account designated by the Customer for this purpose at the time of registration. The authorization will remain in full force and effect until the Customers payment has been transferred.
2. TPPL and the payment service providers reserve the right to suspend/discontinue the payment to the Customer at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following:
- If the same is due to technical failure, modification, upgrade, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons
- f the same is due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations
- Subject to guidelines/notifications issued by RBI from time to time these limitations may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of the payment system provider without prior intimation to the Customer
4. TPPL’s responsibility is limited to the deposit of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) in the Customer’s registered bank account only as per Customers name, bank account name and number as provided by the Customer.
5. If the Customers registered bank account is terminated/closed at any time during the scheme period for any reason, whether by the Customer or the Bank, the Customer will forthwith be disqualified from earning the cash back after the closure of the Customers registered bank account.
6. TPPL shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to use the deposit of Rs. 150/- from the registered bank account of the Customer due to any one or more of the following circumstances: a. If the Customer’s registered Bank account with the bank does not contain sufficient funds to cover the payment of the respective bill or the bill amount exceeds the overdraft limit, if any, granted to the Customer. b. If the funds available in the Customers registered bank account with the bank is under any attachment, lien or charge. c. The name of Biller and/or details required by the Biller for effecting the payment is not correctly provided by the Customer. d. For any causes due to Force Majeure such as earthquake, flood, fire and other natural calamities or circumstances beyond the control of the TPPL.
7. The Company reserves the absolute right to extend or terminate this Offer or alter the terms & conditions at any time.