Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment ("EMI") transactions made using a credit card issued by any bank and using EMI facility as a payment option ("No Cost EMI").
Product having following problems shall be treated as out of warranty:
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on casioindiashop.com or the mobile site thereof (collectively, "Casioindiashop.com") using a credit card issued by any bank using EMI facility; if available on Casioindiashop.com.
- The No Cost EMI facility is funded by participating sellers/ brands (as the case may be) and is made available on select products, as determined from time to time by such sellers and/or brands.
- The No Cost EMI payment option can be availed using the credit card of any bank on casioindiashop.com and is not available on purchases made using net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on casioindiashop.com, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on casioindiashop.com (at the time of making the purchase transactions). The participating sellers or brands (as the case may be) will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the banks to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are available on no cost EMI, you will get no cost EMI discount on all. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- The customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
the order is not cancelled by the customer or casioindiashop.com; or the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Casioindiashop.com will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- com reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
For example, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*.
Know more about No cost EMI here
Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all major banks (Axis, ICICI, HDFC, SBI, IndusInd, Yes Bank, Kotak, RBL, HSBC, Standard Chartered).
Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
Is No cost EMI available on all products on the site?
No cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page
Can I use my loyalty points along with the No cost EMI offer?
No, you cannot. Please deselect your loyalty point balance to make a payment using the No cost EMI offer.
Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI*.
How will my EMI be charged?
Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.